Saturday, May 25, 2013

Summer

First of all, can you believe that I haven't in over a month?

In my defense, school always becomes super busy in the last weeks because of EOCTs, (End of Course Tests) AP exams, and finals. I had to study for all three of those things. (I had two EOCTs, one AP exam, and three finals.) My life was hectic, I didn't have much inspiration, and I didn't have the time for blogging. Luckily for you, (and me) summer is here!

I love summer; it is ten weeks of freedom for me to forget about schoolwork, homework, and anything educational. It's is strictly a time for me to do nothing and have fun. There are so many things I am doing this summer, so here's a quick list of things I'm doing, since I love making lists.
I have a lot of stuff going on and I am super-excited for this summer because I know it's going to be fantastic!

Moral of the Story: I'm going be blogging a ton this summer.

P.S. I wrote a similar post on the same Saturday, eight days before camp, last year. It's kind of creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!