Sunday, June 3, 2012

In the Suitcase, The Mighty Suitcase, My Clothes will be Safe for Travel

Since I am going to camp this week, I thought you might be interested in what is in my suitcase, and it might take you a week to read this...

In my Suitcase:
  • 9 Shirts
  • 7 Camis
  • 6 Pairs of Shorts
  • 1 Hoodie
  • 1 Raincoat
  • 2 Pairs of Pajamas
  • Underwear
  • 2 Bathing Suit Tops
  • 3 Bathing Suit Bottoms
  • 1 Shirt to swim in
  • 1 Laundry Bag
  • 1 Red Shirt for Color Wars
  • 1 Set of Twin Sheets
  • 1 Extra Pillowcase
  • 2 Bath Towels
  • 1 Hand Towel 
  • 1 Beach Towel
  • Red Duck Tape for Color Wars
  • Blue Penguin Duck Tape for Color Wars
  • 1 Pair of Converse, for back up
  • 10 Pump Site Changes (The only diabetes related stuff I have to bring!)
  • 1 Toiletry Case with:
    • 1 Toothbrush
    • Toothpaste
    • 1 Bar of Soap
    • Shampoo
    • Conditioner
    • Face Wash
    • Sunscreen
    • Bug Spray
  •  1 Hair Brush

In my Backpack:
  • More Blue Penguin Duck Tape
  •  More Bug Spray
  • More Sunscreen
  • Oil Free Sunscreen for my Face
  • Zombies vs. Unicorns (We all know that unicorns win.) 
  • A notebook with envelopes, stamps, and a pen
  • 2 Lip Balms
  • 1 Tinted Lip Balm
  • Hair Ties
  • Bobby Pins
  • 2 Flashlights
  • A Lip Gloss that has a strong light, to find stuff in the backpack
  • Extra Batteries for the Flashlights
  • My logs (To be given to the Clinician)
  • My Synthroid (To be given to the people in charge of medicine)

Not in the Suitcase

Moral of Story: This suitcase weighs 24.6 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!