Thursday, May 31, 2012

(Insert Witty Simile About How Fast Sarah Goes Through Pump Sites Here)

Last night, I knew I had to change my site because I had been floating in the 300's all afternoon and evening.

I went to change my site, and as I pulled back the canula, and it popped of the needle. Just fell off, right then and there. I got another site out, and this time it cooperated, but it got caught on my shorts, and ripped out.

The site that the canula fell off of.
Finally, I out in the third one. It hurt, but it is still attached to my skin, so yay! Let's give my site a round of applause! *clap clap clap*

Moral of Story: I guess the third time is really a charm... (I hope that's how the expression goes.)

PS: If someone comes up with an awesome simile (see title of this post) for me, I will love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!