The night before:
- Ugh. I should have covered that snack. I better test my blood, so tomorrow is less hectic.
- Not that bad, I better cover it.
- WAIT! Why do I feel low?
- *tests blood* Never mind, 118.
- PLEASE BLOOD SUGAR GODS: Give me good blood sugars today.
- Oh, that's good, 143.
- UGH, now I have to test it again for the nurse, even though it has only been 1 hour since I ate.
- Yes, I'm still good!
- Oh no, I feel low.
- WAIT it might be because I am reading a restaurant menu for part of the reading section.
- Valid point, Sarah.
- I want to go on Tumblr.
- I'm glad I took so long to check my work, It is break time!
- I'm still hungry.
Moral of Story: I have some interesting stories to share with you guys later...