Saturday, July 30, 2016

Life Updates

I wanted to go ahead and update everyone on what's going on in my life, in case I go MIA on the blog for a bit. I began writing this while on vacation in Isle of Palms, which is a barrier island off of the coast of South Carolina. I love it because it's not too touristy, but is also not completely in the middle of nowhere. (Which is always preferable, for me at least.) My life is about to become crazy because I have so much going on.

I came back from vacation Thursday because I leave for camp on today, so I had a day to unpack, relax, and then re-pack all of my things for camp. I get back from camp the following Saturday, then I'm going to a Twenty One Pilots concert with my sister that night, and after all of that, I head off to move into college on Sunday. Needless to say, my life is going to be extremely busy.

This is my motto for the next few weeks/ months because of all of the change that's about to happen:

A photo posted by Sarah (@sarahspillerr) on

I'll be going through sorority recruitment before classes start ad the classes begin on August 11th, so I'll be thrown into the mix of college life pretty quickly. That probably means that my blog posts will slow down a bit. I'll definitely have plenty to write about: camp, rush, college, and everything else happening, but I'll probably have to take more time writing posts since I'll also have tons of classes to study for, viola lessons, and everything else going on in my life.

So don't worry too much if I'm not posting as much. I still want to blog and I will, I might just have to figure out how to budget blogging into my schedule before I get back to posting weekly.

1 comment:

  1. College will be so much fun, I so wish I was a freshman every year.

    I referred your blog to the TUDiabetes.org blog page for the week of July 25, 2016.

    ReplyDelete

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!