Saturday, May 17, 2014

#dblogweek Day Six: Saturday Snapshots



So It's Saturday and I'm still here! I was going to attempt to do one of those a photo an hour posts, but the photos weren't really as exciting or fun as I had expected them to be. Instead, I'll just be going through a few old photos (you might see some repeats from old blog posts) that I really think sum up diabetes in my life.

The Prompt:
Back for another year, let’s show everyone what life with diabetes looks like! With a nod to the Diabetes 365 project, let’s grab our cameras again and share some more d-related pictures. Post as many or as few as you’d like. Feel free to blog your thoughts on or explanations of your pictures, or leave out the written words and let the pictures speak for themselves.

If this doesn't sum up diabetes in one picture, what does? 
Would you have guessed that everyone but two adults in this picture are diabetic?
SO MUCH TRASH
Diabetes really helps me mature by letting me drink juice boxes!
The pin is also important.
Moral of the Story: Diabetes = Pins + Juice Boxes + Camp + Weird Graphs

Do you want to look at more awesome photos from other bloggers? Click here to see all of them!

2 comments:

  1. Yup, I'd say those pictures really sum it up well. I hate graphs like that first picture. And thanks for reminding me I need to get one of those pins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute pin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!