Let's just say that I ate a whole bag of popcorn (that was the size of a regular chip bag). (In my defense, my blood sugar was also low...) And sometimes, the computer comes before homework.
Anyways, I've decided to set a few goals/ make a list of things to do, so I can be better. (Like a Sarah 2.0.)
- Measure out portions.
- I forget to measure out portions, so I end up guessing for the carbs I had and my blood sugar usually ends up too high or too low.
- I know this sounds like I'm really lazy, but I have a lot of homework to do during the week, robotics every day after school and on Saturday 9-4, so I barely exercise. I need to exercise for obvious reasons; plus, then I can tell my brother that I do go outside
- I'm trying to get better grades this semester, (I had 4 low A's and 3 B's) so I am going to study/do homework before I blog or use my time up on other things.
- Obviously, I shower and stuff, but sometimes I forget to wash my face/brush my teeth because I am rushing out the door. So yeah.
- I always have lots of fun at the things, so I want to try to spend some time participating in these things.
- I feel like I am being mean to you guys by not posting, so I want to post more often because I really appreciate my readers and I don't want to let you guys down!
I'll try to update you guys every once in a while! c:
Moral of Story: I'm going to be a Sarah 2.0!