Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas is Coming!

Christmas is definitely coming! How do I know? Well, besides the fact that Christmas is on the 25th and it the 21st, Winter break has officially started!

Winter break means that I don't have to write anymore lab reports (I've written six lab reports already), take reading notes, or do anything that requires intellectual effort. I don't think I've ever been happier for Winter break in my life.

My new, green pump!
I think this is going to be the best Winter break ever because Dexcom called today and asked what color CGM I wanted today! That means that insurance approved it and that I will be getting the G4 Platinum, not the Seven Plus that I used on my trial. They said that they shipped it today and it will be arriving next week, so I will probably have it by next Saturday.

Moral of Story: Next week is going to be amazing!

P.S. In case you didn't get the memo, the apocalypse, or alpacalypse, didn't happen.
P.P.S I have this alpacalypse picture on my wall.
P.P.P.S I got my new green pump last Thursday! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!