Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Road Blocks

So, I was supposed to go get my trial CGM yesterday, but that did not happen.

My parents got confused about who was picking me up and when, so I completely missed my appointment. Needless to say, I am angsty. I've been waiting for this for so long, and now I have to wait until November 6th or November 13th to get my CGM because apparently, the CGM people only come in on Tuesdays. Way to have an awkward, non-user friendly system, there.

*insert angst face and sarcasm*

I can also give this a deep philosophical meeting.

My blood sugars have been going high a lot after dinner, so this is punishment for my not-so-great after dinner blood sugars, and once I fix my blood sugars, I will get a CGM.

So there you go.

Moral of Story: My parents are forgetful. (I guess that's where I get it from...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!