Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Goodbye, Old Friend.

Today is the last day with my black Animas Ping.
Why?
Because the screen is so scratched up, and the screen's light doesn't work right. (I can't see the screen unless I am in a dim room inside.)

*Sniff Sniff* I'm going to miss you...
I dropped it last night, and I got an error message saying to take out the battery and put in a new one. I ended up having to put on a new battery cap, and my Mom called Animas.
They shipped my pump today and it should be here tomorrow.

So, here is a picture of my pump, on its last day of full combat against diabetes:
Moral of Story: Goodbye old pump. (Even though I had a green one before you, and it had to be replaced for forgotten reasons, but still.)

Oh, and I am also participating in the 3rd annual Diabetes Blog Week!


Click here to see all of the information about it, and to sign up!

2 comments:

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!