Friday, August 16, 2013

Well, hello there.

Hi. I know I haven't been on in over a month and that really stinks. School started last Thursday and before that I was on vacation. I am extremely busy now-I am in the STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) program at my school, so that means a lot of extra homework. I’m taking AP Biology, Honors Chemistry, Accelerated Math III, Introduction to Healthcare and Biotechnology, AP World History, Spanish III, and 10th Grade Honors Literature. In addition to those classes, I also participate in robotics (FIRST, mainly), academic team, and math team. So basically, I have very little free time now. I promise I'm taking all of these classes because I love school and learning, so don't think I have been forced into this situation.

Because I have so little free time, I don't have a lot of time to blog. *sad face* I really want to try to post at least once a week; I know this doesn't sound like a lot, but I have an average of at least 2 hours of homework nightly, including weeknights and I also have to go to my extracurriculars and I don't get home until 6 PM on Mondays through Thursdays and I have robotics on Saturday from 9 AM to 4 PM. So, I'm sure you would agree that once a week is plenty for me.

Gerome in his home, AKA the Jack Daniel's glass. (No, I don't drink Jack Daniel's; I am only 15.)
Now that I have given you excuses and have already typed something, I might as well update you on my joyous diabetes.

Lately, I've been feeling like I'm dropping whenever I am 150-200. I have no clue why and it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I have also been getting headaches at around 250 rather than the 300s, lately. This is extremely annoying and I do not like it at all. We are sending charts to the endocrinologist on Monday and we shall ask them about this then. I am also wondering if it could be from me getting a lack of some vitamin or mineral because of being a vegan. I want to ask them about that as well in the e-mail. I really hope we find an explanation to this strange phenomenon.

Moral of the Story: School has brought me another fun phenomenon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!