Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Struggle

I'm having a day that consists of endless wishing for Skin-Tac and Tegaderm.

Why are wishing for these item, Sarah?

Well, my Dexcom sensor is falling off. It's at the point where if I lift the white adhesive part of the sensor, I can see some of the sensor wire and I have to push it back in.

For a while, the wire hurt my arm, but I haven't taken it off yet because I only have one sensor left and I don't want this to happen again.
Are you reminded of this or this?
Now I've resorted to using penguin duct tape to hold my sensor in place until we can order some necessary supplies.

Moral of the Story: Duct tape really does fix anything.

Speaking of the caption, I got a new popcorn popper two days ago and I need another new pump clip. (!)

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I've used some crazy stuff to keep sensors on but I don't think I've ever gone all the way to duct tape!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duct tape for the win!

    I don't want to hear the scream you'll make when it's time to take that off, though! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sara Desperate times call for desperate measures. :)

    @Scott I took it off today and it didn't hurt. I now have medical tape on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had athletic tape on mine last week. I feel your frustration. Good save!

    ReplyDelete

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!