Wednesday, April 10, 2013

HAWMC Days 8 and 9: Care Giving and Wordless Wednesday

Hi; I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting daily. School has made me busy, and I just can't post everyday.

Yesterday's prompt was-
Patients, what advice or tips do you have for caregivers out there – professional or otherwise!
My simple advice for caregiver is: always ask.

Simply ask what their dinner time blood sugar was.

Ask how school went.

Ask about her new blood tester.

Ask.

Asking little questions like these can hint other, much more important things in someone's life.

It also shows that you care.
--

Today's prompt is-
It’s often hard to like pictures of ourselves – post your favorite picture of yourself.
I think this is my favorite picture of myself because I'm just having fun.
(I'm the fourth from the left on the back row/ the only one with glasses.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!