Sunday, June 24, 2012

I think I am going crazy.

What if everyone thought diabetes was awesome, or only popular people were diabetic? Than maybe teenagers would complain like this:

*WARNING: GOING INTO FULL MAKING FUN OF TEENAGERS EVEN THOUGH I AM A TEENAGER MODE*

Teenage Girl: UGH Mom I totes wish I was diabetic!
Mom: Why!?
TG: Well, whenever they need new stuff for their pump or whatevs it is called, they just ask and get it in a day.
M:...
TG: And, OMG Mom, they get to go to the totes coolest camp EVAH! It's called Camp Kudzu it is totes fun!
M: Thinking, "What is wrong with my child?"
TG: And don't even get me started about their totes cuh-yute pumps. They can be pink! The TOTES best color EVAH!

TG: UGH, MOM! MY LIFE IS TOTES UNFAIR!!!!!

*No More Weird Teenager Mode*

Moral of Story: How did I even make this up?

Teenage to Human Dictionary:
totes = totally
EVAH = Ever
cuh-yute = cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!