Monday, April 2, 2012

You know your pump is old when...

  1. It repeatedly tells you that it is not primed when it is site change day.
  2. Your screen has at least 5 visible scratches on it.
  3. You cannot see the screen in direct daylight.
  4. The white letter are more pink than white.
  5. You are counting down the days until the warranty expires.
  6. The paint/coloring of your pump is chipping off.
  7. The symbols/words on the buttons are fading.
  8. You can't wait until the new pump you want is FDA approved.
  9. No one understands how that could have been new technology four years ago.
Evidence of the oldness.
There you go, I just had to get that out of my brain, because my pump has told me three times today that it isn't primed.

Moral of Story: My pump is old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!