Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone and Happy 2015! I am super excited for this year and I just know it will be great! I usually don't like to make new year's resolutions because, well, we all know how those usually turn out... This year, however is going to be awesome and different, so I wanted to share my goals with you guys!

source unknown
  1. Do yoga. I've discovered yoga this week and fallen in love with it. I love it because it isn't just good for the outside, but it's also good for the inside. It has an affect that makes my day seem 10 billion times better, so I will be practicing yoga throughout the year. Right now, I'm doing Yoga with Adrienne's 30 Days of Yoga, and I am so excited to see where this leads me!
  2. Be punctual. Ask anyone I know and they will all tell you that I am perpetually late. Was I supposed to be at your house at 7:00? Count on me being there at 7:15. And I hate that, so I am going to be ready to leave 15 minutes before I actually need to. And also, I need to put things on my Google calendar, so I'll be doing that too, (You're welcome mom and dad. :))
  3. Use Facebook. This sounds super weird, but I want to use Facebook more so I can have a better record of what I'm doing and I also want to be able to let my family see what I'm actually doing. 
  4. Do Project 365. Project 365 is a fun photo taking challenge where all you have to do is take one picture every day for a year. Sounds simple enough, right? Let's hope so! I'll be posting my weekly photos on Saturdays, so if you're interested stay tuned for that!
  5. Chart chart chart. I hate charting, But it's important. So I will suffer for the sake of good blood sugars.
  6. Charge my CGM. I have an awful habit of just forgetting to charge my CGM after it dies. For days. It's dead right now. Oopsies.
I hope you have an absolutely fantastic year this year, and I'd love it if you shared with me what your resolutions are (if you have them!)

Moral of the Story: I think I'm going to go charge my CGM now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!