- It repeatedly tells you that it is not primed when it is site change day.
- Your screen has at least 5 visible scratches on it.
- You cannot see the screen in direct daylight.
- The white letter are more pink than white.
- You are counting down the days until the warranty expires.
- The paint/coloring of your pump is chipping off.
- The symbols/words on the buttons are fading.
- You can't wait until the new pump you want is FDA approved.
- No one understands how that could have been new technology four years ago.
|Evidence of the oldness.|
Moral of Story: My pump is old.