Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to pop in and say Happy New Year before I go back to my regularly scheduled blogging. 2016 was definitely an interesting year, to say the least and even though I know the new year is technically just another day, I'm still excited to see what it holds! I'll save you the recap and just quickly mention that my 2016 ended on a high note because I finally was featured on Beyond Type 1's instagram! I submitted my photo and story and after 6 or 7 months, it finally got posted!


That was an exciting way to end my year, diabetes-wise and I'll also take this opportunity to shamelessly self promote my instagram and twitter. (Sorry guys, I had an opportunity and had to take it...)

Have a fantastic new year, I'll talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!