Sunday, January 27, 2013

Answering Questions

I've seen these questions going around the DOC for a while, so I finally decided to answer them! I added some more questions for variety,  made all of the questions grammatically correct, and retyped all of the questions so they wouldn't be in ALL CAPS. (It was getting annoying...)


What is your middle name?
Emily
What is/was your favorite subject at school?
Biology/Chemistry/Math
What is your favorite drink?
A strawberry and banana smoothie
What is your favorite song at the moment?
Perfection by Super Junior M
What would you name your kids?
I don’t want kids, so there.
Do you take part in any sports?
No, I’m quite clumsy…
What is your favorite book of all time?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
What is your favorite color?
Orange
What is your favorite animal?
The Whale Shark
What is your favorite perfume?
I like Vanila Bean Noel from Bath and Body Works, but it’s a body mist, so Sugar Grapefruit by Love & Toast.
What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas!
Have you graduated high school?
Nope, I’m in 9th grade.
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?
Yes, 5 times.
Do you speak any other language?
I’m currently learning Spanish, but no.
How many siblings do you have?
2, one younger brother and one younger sister.
What is/are your favorite store(s)?
I like Barnes & Noble, Ten Thousand Villages, Forever 21, Zumiez, and Tilly’s.
What is your favorite restaurant?
At the moment, Which Wich.
Do you like school?
Yes, it is pretty much my life.
What is your favorite blog?
What is your favorite movie?
Up
What is your favorite TV show?
NCIS
PC or Mac?
PC, Apple is evil.
What phone do you have?
I have a Motorola Atrix 2.
How tall are you?
4’11”
Were you named after anyone?
Not that I know of.
When was the last time you cried?
I don’t remember.
Do you like your handwriting?
Yep
What is your favorite lunch meat?
I’m a vegan; I don’t eat lunch meat.
Do you have kids?
No, I’m only 14!
If you were a different person, would you be friends with you?
It depends.
Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I try to, but I usually fail.
Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes
Would you bungee jump?
If I was being paid a lot of money, probably.
What is your favorite cereal?
Unhealthy: Fruit Loops
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope, I just slip them off of my feet.
Do you think you are strong?
Mentally, yes; physically, no.
What is your favorite type of ice cream?
Vegan Turtle Tracks
What is the first thing you notice about people?
What they have to say.
If you had to choose: red or pink?
Red all the way.
What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My lazy tendencies.
Who do you miss the most?
My friends that are at a different high school.
What is the technique that you need to work on the most?
Being active.
What color are the shoes that you are wearing?
Brown with white polka dots.
What was the last thing you ate?
A piece of peanut butter toast.
What are you listening to right now?
The Hawks/New York Game because my brother is watching it in the living room.
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Seafoam
What are your favorite smells?
Vanilla and the ocean
How important are political views to you?
I could care less.
If you had to choose: mountain hideaway or beach house?
Beach house
What are your favorite sports to watch?
I don’t like sports.
What is your hair color?
Dirty Blonde
What is your eye color?
Boring Blue
Do you wear contacts?
No, but I wear glasses.
What is your favorite food?
Avocado
Do you like scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings
What is the last movie you watched?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
What color shirt are you wearing?
Red
So you like summer or winter?
Depends on my mood.
What is your favorite dessert?
Doughnuts!
Do you like strength training or cardio?
Cardio
Do you prefer the computer or television?
Computer
What book are you currently reading?
I’m rereading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
What is on your mouse pad?
I don’t have a mouse pad!
What is your favorite sound?
The ocean
What is your favorite genre of music?
K-Pop, judge me all you want!
How far have you been away from home?
To Jamaica
Do you have a special talent?
No
Where were you born?
In the USA
Where are you living now?
In the USA
What color is your house?
I don’t own the house, but it is the color of red bricks.
What color is your car?
I don’t own a car, I’m only 14.
Did you like answering these questions?
Kind of, the questions were okay, but now my left hand hurts a lot.

Well, that's it; now you know all about me. 

OR DO YOU...

*DUN DUN DUN*

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found you :)
    I love that you un capitalized all the questions and that you added more. KUDOS!!

    ReplyDelete

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!