Monday, February 27, 2012

I ran out of insulin..

On my trip to Savannah (for Choir), my pump decided to provoke me, so my site stopped working.
I had to change it in a cramped bathroom stall, (I don't recommend it.) and even better: it didn't work! My mom had to bring another site from the hotel to where I was practicing.
It did work, and buy the time I gave myself insulin, I had one unit left. (A new record!)
As I was walking back to the Choir room, my director (Who is amazing and more like a friend then a teacher,) commented on how my tubing was sticking out of the bottom of my shorts. 

Quote of the Day: "Pay no attention to the tubing sticking out of my pants."

I changed my cartridge once I got to 0 units, and forgot to snap a picture of the warning. :P

Moral of Story: Tubing is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!