Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Animas is nice.

My pump sites kept leaking, so my mom finally called Animas.
I am so glad she did.

After waiting about 3- 7 minutes, (sorry, I don't time how long we wait) someone picked up.
They told us that my doctor didn't have to write a prescription again and that they would clear it up with our insurance company.

My new inset pump sites (not the evil inset 30) will be arriving sometime between Tuesday and Friday. (1/17-1/20)

The evil Inset 30
My blood sugars have been pretty good otherwise.

Moral of the Story: Call Animas if your doctor's office doesn't write prescriptions in a timely matter.

Animas' Toll Free Number: 1-877-937-7867

(Note: We used to have a prescription and we thought that we needed it again, so the insurance could approve it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!