Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's Summer!

It's finally Summer!
That means no more school or homework, Camp Kudzu, going to Oregon, swimming, having fun, and just relaxing.

I am so excited because my little sister and I are going to Camp Kudzu, the best place on the planet! Camp Kudzu is a  camp for diabetics ranging from 8-16. It is awesome because you do everything that normal kids do at camp, plus extra, awesome stuff. I'm not going to my favorite camp site because school starts during the last session, but it is still awesome.

I've already read the yearly camp guide, (it has packing lists, check-in and check-out times, and etc.) am counting down to the day we go, (8 days left) and I am going to make my list of things I need for camp.

I'm just so happy about camp!

*INSERT HAPPINESS & UNICORNS HERE*

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. I loved camp as a kid/teen (remember I'm old). I would go as often and for as long as I could. I didn't go to D-camp but camp is camp and it's spelled FUN. Looking forward to hearing all about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love camp so much, and it is definitely fun! I also can't wait to tell everyone on the DOC about Camp, because it is one of the best places ever!

      Delete

Enough from me, I want to hear from you!